Resort Eklata Medena***
Resort Eklata Medena *** is specialized center for school trips located in the idyllic apartment complex Medena *** in Seget Donji near the town of Trogir.
The village is located along a pebble beach in a safe and quiet environment, rich with Mediterranean vegetation. There are no roads in the resort, only hiking trails, and the apartment buildings have a ground floor and one floor which makes them safe for children.
Accommodation is organized in:
- three-bed (living room + bedroom)
- six-bed (living room + two bedrooms) apartments.
All apartments are categorized with three stars and contain a bathroom, mini kitchen, TV, telephone, air conditioning and WIFI.
The resort has a restaurant, a new large multipurpose sports field for football, volleyball, basketball and handball, then a field for beach volleyball and cageball and a disco for evening entertainment. All this is intended for our groups and completely free for our students along with many recreational equipment such as kayaks, bicycles, bows and arrows… There are green areas within the resort in the shade ideal for the educational classes. We especially emphasize that all our participants have the animation team of the Eklata agency at their disposal 0-24 for the realization of social – entertainment, sports – recreational and evening animation, including night shifts. A nurse located in the resort is in charge of medical care (0-24).
The time in the camp is conceived as a combination of fun, education, sports activities and staying in nature. We encourage children to try as many different contents as possible in order to find the activities that interest them the most and to build self-confidence and self-awareness in a safe and encouraging environment. Participants choose one of the offered programs. In the morning, educational programs are conducted, while the afternoon is planned for sports recreation, creative games and activities on the beach. Dinner is followed by an evening animation program with a different theme each evening under the spotlight and with good music. In the working part of the Camp Eklata program, participants opt for only one of the offered programs.
Eklata Camp is is our long-standing program that got a new look in 2022. It provides children with the opportunity to get acquainted with different areas of interest in which they can find and continue to build. The program is based on a seven-day stay in a relaxed and fun environment where each day is based on a new topic and activities. In this way, children participate in sports, creative and scientific activities. All this is further enriched by boat trip with animators and activities in the newly opened adrenaline park: Eklata Adventure Park Medena.
Professors, creative leaders, sports coaches, animators and other educated and experienced staff of Camp Eklata are in charge of children’s safety and all-day care during their stay in the camp. Their health is taken care of by a nurse located in the resort.
Planned daily schedule
Saturday - Arrival
- Group meet
- Accommodation in apartments
- Teambuilding and icebreaker games
Sunday - Sports day
- Beach volleyball
Monday - Art & Craft day
Art & Craft day
- Kreativno izražavanjeCreative expression
- Making souvenirs, bird feeders, suncatchers…
- Panoramic boat trip to Trogir with animators
- FREE: ice cream in the famous Trogir patisserie
Tuesday - Adventure day
- Going to an adrenaline park (children’s paintball, archery, airsoft…)
- Treasure hunt
Wednesday - Day off ;-)))
- Free day for trip departure or parents visit
- Animation program throughout the day
Thursday - Science day
- Experiments and workshops in the fields of physics, chemistry, biology and food science
Friday - Final day
- final lesson, diploma delivery, socialising, mingling
- Going to a restaurant for the gala dinner
- Return to the Resort for the final program
- Awarding campers with diplomas and prizes
Saturday - Departure
- Departure after breakfast
Eklata Adventure Park Medena
Eklata Adventure Park Medena is a new attraction within the Eklata Resort Medena.
It consists of two modules:
- shooting range (airsoft duel, bow and arrow, ax throw and Tic Tac Toe)
- and children’s / soft paintball courts.
The ticket includes participation in activities in both modules for a total duration of approximately 1.5 hours with the provision of professional escorts and security equipment.
Summer language school
Additionally, as an upgrade to the Eklata Camp program, our students can also attend a summer language school. Eklata summer language school is held two sunny hours in the morning, for a total of 20 hours per course. We teach in outdoor classrooms in the shade of a pine forest with the musical background of the inevitable crickets. In case of bad weather, classes take place indoors. The curriculum and materials are adapted to the age of the student or his prior knowledge.
Afternoon and evening participants spend in fun with their colleagues on sports activities, beach and animation programs. The rest of the day participants spend in fun with their colleagues from Eklata Camp program.
The organizer reserves the right not to hold the selected educational program if a sufficient number of participants do not apply for the selected program. They will inform their parents no later than one week before arrival.
WHY VISIT OUR CAMP?
FRIENDSHIP & FUN
The camp provides a fun but also safe environment in which children develop their social, emotional and cognitive skills. Children get to know different cultures, sports and creative activities and most importantly create new friendships and memories for life.
EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES
We organize all-day and evening animation under the watchful eye of our animators and educators. In addition to the activities in the resort, the animators take the children on boat trip to Trogir. Our nurse located in the resort is in charge of medical care.
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
Campers are located in apartment buildings that have a ground floor and one floor which makes them safe ideal for children. The stay includes all meals, and if necessary, the menu is adjusted (health needs).
Terms and prices
|Term||Date||Price in €|
|1.||July 1st-8th 2023|
|2.||July 8tht-15th 2023|
|3.||July 15th-22nd 2023|
|4.||July 22nd-29th 2023|
– Language school is conducted in the first two terms with a surcharge of 40 €
- Accommodation in the Resort Eklata Medena in Seget Donji in three-bed and six-bed apartments
- Full board buffet (except last night when children have dinner at a pizza restaurant)
- Use of sports and recreational equipment and infrastructure (bicycles, bows and arrows, airsoft, kayaks, tartan playgrounds)
- Materials for educational programs and creative and scientific workshops
- Language school educational program if selected
- Evening and day animation organized by our animation team
- Ticket to the adrenaline park Eklata Adventure Park Medena
- Boat trip to Trogir
- Medical care 24/7 by our nurse located at the Resort
- Ice cream on a trip to Trogir in the famous Trogir patisserie
- Eklata t-shirt
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.